Starlight U.S. History
Our history is one of identifying opportunities and unlocking value.
Starlight U.S. Multi-Family was founded in 2013 by Starlight Investments, a premier Canadian full service, real estate asset management, ownership and investment company with over CDN$7.5 billion of assets under management.
- Starlight U.S. Multi-Family grows to 10,000 units, $2.1B AUM and 31 properties
- Launch of Starlight U.S. Multi-Family (No. 1) Value-Add Fund publicly listed retail fund (TSXV: SUVA.A and SUVA.U)
- Consolidation of all Starlight U.S. Multi-Family publicly listed retail funds, to form Starlight U.S. Multi-Family (No. 5) Core Fund (TSXV:STUS.A and STUS.U) with over $260M of total equity raised
- First institutional partnership formed with a pension fund for investment in the U.S. Multi-Family markets
- Launch of Starlight U.S. Multi-Family (No. 4) Core Fund publicly listed retail fund
- Launch of Starlight U.S. Multi-Family (No. 3) Core Fund publicly listed retail fund
- Launch of Starlight U.S. Multi-Family (No. 2) Core Fund publicly listed retail fund
- Launch of the first Starlight U.S. Multi-Family (No. 1) Core Fund publicly listed retail fund
- Starlight U.S. Multi-Family platform is launched, with a focus on suburban submarkets in Sunbelt states
Disclaimer: The information provided on this Website is derived from sources that Starlight Group Property Holdings Inc. believes are reliable. However, Starlight Group Property Holdings Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy of the information, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for publishing it herein. This Website is not to be construed as a form of promotion, an offer to sell securities nor as a solicitation to purchase our securities. This Website has been produced as a source of general information only.